google-site-verification=I4fOwPfmG7M94cY5mynn3hPDJajN9_vpgtaxCu6wgQc [How to] calculating petrophysical properties from well log in Petrel ,techlog ~ Techlog Tutorials

20 May 2020

[How to] calculating petrophysical properties from well log in Petrel ,techlog

Techlog I can determinate the rock properties (Sw, Porosity, N/G), but in petrel, there is a calculator tool where I could maybe put equations of correlations.
My question is:
Can I do it in Petrel? and Can petrel generate another track in correlation window with these results like techlog?
I attached a picture  if you do not understand me.


Techlog


The answer is 


Yes, it is possible to show and generate your Sw, Porosity, and NTG calculations in Petrel.
Firstly, calculate your petrophysical properties using calculator in Petrel or import them from Techlog (much more easier)
Secondly, in the input pane of Petrel under Global Well Logs or the related well, find your Sw, Porosity, and NTG calculations, and check them all.
Lastly, play with the window setting of well correlation to make some cosmetics on your values.
I hope this will help you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment